Frequently Asked Questions
A great medical question best left to the professionals. We recommend you contact your local travel doctor to get the most up to date information on vaccinations for your chosen destination.
You will also need to let your travel insurer know if you have any pre-existing medical conditions - we will prompt you to do this so don’t worry if you forget!
On your Go Coasting USA or GO Beyond USA trip, you’ll jump on a United Airlines or Air New Zealand flight to cross the Pacific. If you are off on a GO Explore Vietnam trip, you’ll be flying Vietnam Airlines or Singapore Airlines all the way. And if you’re heading off on GO Troppo Fiji, we love to fly Fiji Airways or Virgin Australia. We use trusted airline partners and try to get you to your adventure destination the quickest way possible so you can start GO Schoolies sooner.
On board you’re allowed to take one carry-on item (such as a small wheeled bag, duffel bag or backpack – length + width + depth no greater than 113cm) with a maximum weight of 7kg as well as one “personal” item (such as a handbag, laptop bag or tote). There are further restrictions about what you can carry on board, and we’ll let you know about all of these in due course. You can also check out your airline’s website for more specific information!
First off, if you’re considering cancelling, or if there is anything we can do to help, please reach out for a chat with us first! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can either help you out or start the cancellation process for you. For details on our cancellation and refund policy, please read through the Terms and Conditions. Please note, if you replace your spot with someone else you won’t be out of pocket!
Payment And Money Matters
Communication And Technology
- Does not contain meat, fish or seafood. May contain dairy products such as milk, butter, cheese and eggs.
- Does not contain meat, fish, fowl, eggs, honey, dairy products or derivatives.
- Example: Vegan Thai curry.
- A meat-free, spicy meal. Does not contain fish, shellfish, meat, poultry or eggs.
- Does not contain pork, by-products of pork, or ingredients containing alcohol. All meats come from ritually slaughtered animals.
- Prepared to comply with Jewish dietary laws.
- Does not contain sugars, syrups, jams, cakes and chocolate, unless they’re specific diabetic varieties to help you manage your blood sugar levels.
- Example: Chicken Ciabatta
- Does not contain wheat, wheat flour, barley oats, rye, bread, cakes (unless wheat free), pastry, sausages or any flour-based products.
- Example: Chicken Basquaise
- A high-fibre meal with reduced fat.
- Does not contain salt, MSG and baking soda/powder. Instead, the meal is flavoured with herbs and spices.
- Does not contain cheese, dairy products and their derivatives, lactose or milk products.