As Easy as Ready, Set, GO!!
It only takes 3 steps and you'll be on your way to the BEST SCHOOLIES EVER. Get ready, set and GO on an adventure of a lifetime by following these simple steps below. Then it's GO time!! Yeah!!!!!!!
- Choose your destination and register your details via email to receive your 'magic link' which gives you access to your very own trip page. Here you will find the detailed itinerary, useful destination information, the trip cost, payment installment options and a list of the tasks you are required to complete prior to travel, such as uploading your passport.
- Sign up to an online 'Info Session' on your trip page. These run every Tuesday evening and give you the opportunity to hear all about the trip from one of our GO Schoolies Squad Leaders. Of course, there will be plenty of time for questions at the end.
- Pay your deposit of $295 AUD online on your trip page to secure your spot! You will also need to select your payment plan. We offer quarterly, monthly and fortnightly options and accept Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card, or you can do a direct bank transfer. If you pay by credit card, we can automate all your installments so you never have to remember when your next installment is due. When you pay your deposit, you might also wish to offset your carbon footprint for your trip by selecting an optional amount which goes to Fifteen Trees, who will plant native trees on your behalf.
- Refer your mates on your trip page under the 'Trip Referral' tab. If they sign up, you will receive $100 off your trip up to a maximum of $500. Conditions apply.
- Complete your trip tasks on your trip page. By using your magic link, you can access your unique trip page setup especially for you. Go to your task tab to can see when we need these tasks completed by. Tasks can include completing your Traveller Information Profile, uploading your passport and completing your Medical Form. These are all due 4 months prior to travel.
- Prepare for the adventure of a lifetime.
- All tasks need to be completed on your trip page
- Final invoice and payment is due. You final invoice will have the Government tax amount due, as well as any slight currency fluctuations. Final payment is due 3 months prior to departure.
Final payment due dates are:
2020 GO Schoolies - 2nd November 2020 (extended due to COVID-19)
2021 GO Schoolies - 20th August 2021
2022 GO Schoolies - 19th August 2022
- Your Pre-Travel Meeting will be held online less than 1 month prior to departure. You will meet fellow travellers, your GO Schoolies Squad Leader and we'll go through last minute reminders and questions.
- Enjoy the adventure!!!!!!!