Whilst travelling on a GO Schoolies tour, I understand I am under the supervision and care of the GO Schoolies Squad Leader.
I agree to abide by the following Code of Conduct and I will;
- Not purchase or consume alcohol at any time. (The legal drinking age in the USA is 21, Vietnam is 18).
- Obey and comply with the drug free rule.
- Speak and conduct myself in a courteous, polite and cooperative manner at all times.
- Be tolerant of others in the group and respect their rights, feelings and property.
- Obey hotel guidelines and curfews. I will NOT leave any hotel at any time unless under the supervision of a GO Schoolies Squad Leader and I will NOT leave any hotel for any reason after 10:00 PM.
- Only swim in designated areas under the supervision of a GO Schoolies Squad Leader or qualified life saver.
- Never go anywhere in the public arena alone (minimum group of 4).
- Be PUNCTUAL at all times and will accept the appropriate consequence respectfully if I am late.
- Accept that I am representing my country and family when travelling abroad and present a respectful and positive image at all times.
- Accept that my GO Schoolies Squad Leaders have responsibility for my safety and well-being and follow any instruction from them in a cooperative manner, and accept any consequence deemed fair and appropriate in cases where I fail to comply with the GO Schoolies Code of Conduct.
- Behave in a sensible, safe and cooperative manner at all times and I will NOT engage in any activity that puts my safety or the safety of others at risk.
- Take responsibility for my own medication and its administration. I will also inform my GO Schoolies Squad Leader of the medication and dosages I am taking.
- Accept that I am responsible for my use of social media and as such any inappropriate posts will result in the leaders taking appropriate actions. I understand and will follow the GO Schoolies Social Media guidelines.
- Accept that my GO Schoolies Squad Leader is the first point of contact for any concerns/issues while on tour.
- Accept that in the event of SERIOUS breach of the Code of Conduct, I can expect my GO Schoolies Squad Leader to contact my parents. If the breach is serious enough, my GO Schoolies Squad Leader may arrange alternative accommodation or my early flight home. This will be at my mine or my parent/guardians expense and NO refund will be provided.